Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

OneWed.com Ask The Experts (see our advice below)













 Ask the Experts: DIY Winter Decorations
by MartaForward to a friend Love it!

Ask the Experts is you chance to get professional wedding advice from OneWed’s panel of wedding experts. If you have a question write asktheexperts@onewed.com.
Dear Experts I’m getting married in January in Chicago (I know, but we don’t have a lot of out of town guests, so I’m not worried about the weather). I’m on a tight budget but most of the DIY advice I see for flowers and decorations assume you’re getting married in the spring or summer. What are some ideas for festive, whimsical decorations my friends and I can do ourselves? We’re having an evening reception with wedding cake and drinks, but no dinner and I’d like a fun feel. Thanks Winter Budget Bride
See our answer here: OneWed.com Ask The Experts


Ask the Experts: Becoming a Wedding Professional



by MartaForward to a friend Love it!
Ask the Experts is your chance to tap into a panel of wedding experts to get your most pressing wedding questions answered. If you have a question for the panel writeasktheexperts@onewed.com.
Dear Ask the Experts,
I got married last year and LOVED planning my wedding. I’ve helped with the weddings of a few friends as well and now I’m considering looking into doing this as a career. I’ve worked in a florist shop before and am considering either wedding planning, or becoming a florist for weddings. How do I go from being someone who loves to help with weddings to a wedding professional? What are some of the most common misunderstandings people have about working in weddings? Am I silly for thinking that just because I was good at my wedding, I’d be good at doing someone else’s?
Thanks
Would-Be Wedding Professional
See our answer here: OneWed.com Ask The Experts


No comments:

Post a Comment